________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm.

I love to find out how our hosts got started with their crafts. Theresa's talent started at a young age.

I learned to sew at the age of 12, the projects were not fun nor were they anything I wanted to wear, we didn't get choices. That summer I took a sewing class at the local high school and everything changed for me I had a great teacher and got to make things I wanted to wear. I will always be grateful to that teacher for teaching me something I would continue to do all of my life.

I remember those home ec days - didn't get to make anything that I liked either.

Theresa has taken her love of sewing in a variety of crafts - from quilts to wall hangings and so much more.




Oh, I could go on adding pictures - but I know you will love browsing in Theresa's shop - for all kinds of Krafty things!!

And come join us in our sneak attack thread today - to get ready to greet some new Etsy shops...


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sandi for the wonderful write up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa's items are very well made with a lot of love. Love everything I have from her.

    ReplyDelete