________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm. A frequent hostess, Theresa loves to surprise new Etsy shops!

Theresa does such beautiful work, including crocheted items. When I asked her how she learned to crochet she said:

I couldn't figure out crocheting until my sister had the time to show me, I made a lot of granny squares and quickly got very tired of them so I started challenging myself to make different and harder items. I made a crocheted musical carousel that I entered into Alaska's Fur Rondy craft show, it won the Grand Prize for crocheted items.

Here is her carousel! It certainly was a challenge.


Be sure to visit Theresa's shop - you will see crocheted items and so much more!

And come join us in our sneak attack thread - lots of fun, meet our members and try to guess who the 'victims' will be.


2 comments:

  1. Ah thank you Sandi, I still have that carousel and it still works. Got it down for my granddaughter while she was here visiting. Can't believe I made it over 30 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Theresa is very talented!

    ReplyDelete