________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Monday, May 18, 2015

Meet Andrea

Andrea from CunninglyCrafted is hosting our sneak attack today at 7pm Etsy time.

Andrea was a hostess back in August of 2012. At that time, I asked her why she joined our team. She said:

After thinking about my running (which she does to relax), when I saw "Sneaker" I was thinking shoes...haha. But, I was prompted to be a sneaker after my shop was a victim! Best night of my life. =) My husband had to listen to me going on and on about it for days. =)

We love our 'victims' to become members! It's such a great feeling to know that you are helping someone else.

When I browsed Andrea's shop this morning, I see she loves to work with fabric. She has earrings, rings and bobby pins made up with a variey of fabric patterns. I really like these.


Pick your favorite from Andrea's shop.

And come join us in the sneak attack thread to find out more about our team and how much fun we have making someone else's day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh those are so pretty, thanks Sandi for the wonderful write up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the Sneaky/Sneakers "mix-up" . . .

    ReplyDelete